Tea Leaves Cold Room
Tea Leaves Cold Room
Tea leaves are easy to absorb moisture and odors, therefore we need to pay particular attention to its storage. The preservation temperature is between 0℃ ~ + 8℃ and is free to set. The relative humidity is below 65%, completely solve the problem that tea is highly perishable when leaves at high temperatures and high humidity surroundings. The tea cold storage is used to cool down and reduce the humidity, thereby reaching the purpose of keeping green tea fresh. The freezing temperature is controlled between ~18 ~ -10, which can prolong the storage time to more than half a year.
Storage of Fresh Raw Tea Leaves
The preservation temperature is controlled between 0 ℃ ~ + 8 ℃. The temperature inside can be set freely. The relative humidity keeps at 65% or less. The problem that tea leaves easily turns yellow and bad enzymatically under high temperature and high humidity is solved completely. The tea leaves cold room reduces the temperature and humidity to achieve the purpose of keeping the leaves fresh and green.
Storage of Processed Tea Leaves
The deterioration caused by microorganism limited by temperature, moisture, oxygen and other factors, while the odor pollution is related to the storage conditions. To prevent deterioration, the light, temperature, moisture and oxygen light, packaging materials must be controlled. The packaging materials should be light-shielding, such as metal cans, aluminum foil laminated bags. Vacuum, nitrogen filling or deoxidizer can be used to remove the oxygen. Because tea leaves have quite strong hygroscopicity, the relative humidity in cold room is better controlled at below 65%. The moisture content during storage should be maintained at less 5%. The storage temperature should be controlled in the range of 10℃ ~ -18 ℃. Then the storage period can extend to more than 6 months.
The Main Factors of Tea Leaves Deterioration
1. Light. Light exposure has a bad effect on tea leaves, which accelerates kinds of chemical reactions.
2. Temperature. When the temperature is higher, tea leaves are easier to turn brown. Low temperature storage (Frozen) can effectively slow the browning and aging.
3. Moisture content in tea leaves. When the moisture content in tea leaves is more than 5%, it will accelerate deterioration and promote the oxidation of residual enzyme making the color change.
4. Air. The moisture odor substances, bacteria and dirt will in the air will affect the tea leaves. It will result in aroma loss when in the current air.
5. Oxygen. Experimental results show that the deoxygenate can reduce the oxidation obviously.
6. Microorganism. Microbial strains will remain on tea leaves.
7. Odor pollution. Tea leaves will absorb odors and cause deterioration.
Packing & Delivery
1：Warranty: One year.
2：Manual Book: Detail instruction book with clear drawing will be provided to tell you how to install and operate the machine.
3：If customer's technicians come to Guangzhou and visit our factory, we can train the customer's technicians to operate and install machines.
4：It is possible that customers need our technicians to install and train customers operating machines in their country. We have technicians who have been to many different countries to work.
5：If you are interested in our products, please contact us. We would be very glad to provide professional service for you.
Our Office & Workshop
1. Q: Can the power supply be single phase?
A: Single phase electricity is not applicable. It need the industrial supply electricity for the whole plant, that is to say it needs 3 phase electricity, 380~420V/50Hz/3P or 220~240V/ 60Hz/3P, or other types.
For special power supply type, we will design a special motor for you. So please kindly tell me your local industrial power supply when you send the inquiry, we will offer you based on the exact requirement.
2. Q: Do you make testing and commissioning before you deliver the machine?
A: Yes, all of our machines will be tested and commissioned at least 3 days to ensure sufficient output and stable performance before delivery. When you get the machine, you just need to connect water and power supply.
If you enquire cold room, please kindly confirm the following information:
1. what your cold room is used for;
2. what room temperature you required for;
3. what the cold room dimension is or how much food or other products will be put inside;
Please kinldy confirm the above information and we will reply you as soon as possible.
|Henry Lin||0086 133 9268 4607|