Fruits And Vegetables Cold Room
Cold room technology and temperature control is crucial. For short-term storage of clean vegetables, the storage temperature is 2℃ ~ 4℃ generally. While vegetables easily suffered from cold damage(such as cucumbers, pumpkin, bitter gourd) can be stored under 5℃ ~ 7℃. Or insulation measures like using quilt cover can be adopted, preventing vegetables from cold damage. Vegetables that are easy to aging like young garlic shoot, broccoli should be stored under 0℃. To ensure quality of after-storage vegetables, avoid dramatic temperature change and vegetable respiratory metabolism enhancing, vegetable tidying and laminating should be under 2℃ ~ 5℃.
To ensure freshness of vegetables and reduce water loss, the humidity should be controlled under 80% ~ 95% during storage and processing. During the storage, ventilation is needed at any time according to storage quantity and temperature in cold room.
Varieties with great surface water like mushrooms, onions, gingers should be aired properly before putting into cold room to reduce surface water and lengthen storage period.
Avoid Heaping Pressure
Vegetables put into storage should be neatly put on the racks or put in piles. Stacked pile heavy pressure will lead to mechanical injury and inner heat, which influences the vegetable quality.
Features of Fruits and Vegetables Cold Room
1. Wide application range. It's proper for various fruits, vegetables, flowers and seedling.
2. Long storage shelf life, great economic benefit. Grapes can be preserved for 7 months, apples for 6 months and garlic sprouts for 7 months, all remaining fresh and with less than 5% total consumption. Generally, local grapes are sold at only 12RMB/kg. The after-storage grapes can be sold at 30RMB/kg around the Spring Festival. One-time investment cold room, the service life can be built up to 30 years. The economic benefit is remarkable and can be gotten at the same year.
3. Simple operation and easy maintenanc. The temperature and startup and shutdown can be controlled by smart internet and mobile APP automatically, no need labor overwatching. The supporting techniques are economic and practical.
Advantages of Fruits and Vegetables Cold Room
Fruits and vegetables cold room needs artificial control of the ratio of N2, O2, CO2, C2H4, humidity, temperature(above the frost critical point) and air pressure. Metabolic processes are delayed by inhibiting cellular respiration, making goods lie dormant. It can keep the texture, color, taste and nutrition
for a longer time and realize long-term refreshment.
Packing & Delivery
1：Warranty: One year.
2：Manual Book: Detail instruction book with clear drawing will be provided to tell you how to install and operate the machine.
3：If customer's technicians come to Guangzhou and visit our factory, we can train the customer's technicians to operate and install machines.
4：It is possible that customers need our technicians to install and train customers operating machines in their country. We have technicians who have been to many different countries to work.
5：If you are interested in our products, please contact us. We would be very glad to provide professional service for you.
Our Office & Workshop
1. Q: Can the power supply be single phase?
A: Single phase electricity is not applicable. It need the industrial supply electricity for the whole plant, that is to say it needs 3 phase electricity, 380~420V/50Hz/3P or 220~240V/ 60Hz/3P, or other types.
For special power supply type, we will design a special motor for you. So please kindly tell me your local industrial power supply when you send the inquiry, we will offer you based on the exact requirement.
2. Q: Do you make testing and commissioning before you deliver the machine?
A: Yes, all of our machines will be tested and commissioned at least 3 days to ensure sufficient output and stable performance before delivery. When you get the machine, you just need to connect water and power supply.
If you enquire cold room, please kindly confirm the following information:
1. what your cold room is used for;
2. what room temperature you required for;
3. what the cold room dimension is or how much food or other products will be put inside;
Please kinldy confirm the above information and we will reply you as soon as possible.
|Henry Lin||0086 133 9268 4607|