CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Lagang Tunnel Engineering
The Concrete Cooling Projects Backgroup
The tunnel is the longest tunnel currently running through the Lalin Railway, with a total length of 7684 meters, of which the single-line tunnel is 7309 meters long, the station tunnel is 375 meters long, and the maximum buried depth is 1237 meters. The altitude of the tunnel is 3164 meters, the ground stress is large, the rock burst section is long, and the construction environment is extremely bad, which brings great difficulties and challenges to the construction. On August 24, 2018, the Zhulagang Tunnel of the Lalin Railway, which was built by the tunnel company, was completed 38 days ahead of the contract period.
The Tibetan-Karma Tunnel is located in the Yarlung Zangbo Gorge area of Tibet. It is located at an altitude of more than 3,500 meters. The total length of the tunnel is 8.876 kilometers. The project cost is 458 million yuan. The construction of the four export areas, with a contract period of 54 months, is listed as a major and difficult control project across the board.
The Project Demand
5 tons Ice Block Machine for Tunnel Cooling
- CBFI® 20tons Ice Block Machine for Foguan Urban Rail Engineering
- CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Gangmula Mountain Tunnel
- CBFI® 3 Tons Ice Block Machine for Bayu Tunnel Entrance engineering
- CBFI® 10 Tons Ice Block Machine for Zhengwan Railway engineering
- CBFI 20 Tons Block Ice Machine With 60 Cubic Meter Cold Room
- Malaysia 100 tons block ice machine in 2011