CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Gangmula Mountain Tunnel
The Concrete Cooling Projects Backgroup
The Gangmula Mountain Tunnel is located in the Tibet Autonomous Region. It is one of the control projects of the entire Lalin Railway.
The tunnel is located in the seismic zone and is a national high-risk tunnel. Geothermal, rock burst, and faults are the main problems
of the tunnel construction. The total length of the tunnel is 11660 meters, of which the single-line tunnel is 11357 meters long, the station
tunnel is 303 meters long, and the maximum buried depth is 1800 meters.
The Project Demand
5 tons Ice Block Machine for Tunnel Cooling
- CBFI® 10 Tons Ice Block Machine for Zhengwan Railway engineering
- CBFI® 20tons Ice Block Machine for Foguan Urban Rail Engineering
- Malaysia 100 tons block ice machine in 2011
- CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Lagang Tunnel Engineering
- CBFI 20 Tons Block Ice Machine With 60 Cubic Meter Cold Room
- CBFI® 3 Tons Ice Block Machine for Bayu Tunnel Entrance engineering