CBFI® 10 Tons Ice Block Machine for Zhengwan Railway engineering
The Concrete Cooling Projects Backgroup
The Zhengwan Railway has a total length of 818 km and a design speed of 350 km/h. After opening to traffic, Zhengzhou to Wanzhou is expected to arrive in 5 hours, and Zhengzhou to Chongqing can arrive in more than 6 hours. The railway starts at Zhengzhou South Station and connects to Zhengzhou East Station through a connecting line. It passes through Kaifeng City (in the territory of Weishi County), ChanggeCity, Yuzhou City, Pingdingshan City, Nanyang City and Dengzhou City of Henan Province. Xiangyang District, Nanzhang County, Baokang County, Shennongjia Forest District, Xingshan County, Badong County of Enshi Prefecture, Xiangyang City, and then enter the territory of Chongqing City, connecting Wushan High Speed Railway through Wushan County, Fengjie County, Yunyang County to Wanzhou District .
It is an important part of the Zhengyu High-speed Railway (Zhengzhou-Chongqing), and it is also the main high-speed passenger channel connecting North China, Central China, and Southwest China, and it also takes into account the intercity and tourist passenger transportation along the line.
The Project Demand
10 tons Brine tank Ice Block Machine for Tunnel Cooling
- CBFI® 20tons Ice Block Machine for Foguan Urban Rail Engineering
- CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Gangmula Mountain Tunnel
- Malaysia 100 tons block ice machine in 2011
- CBFI 20 Tons Block Ice Machine With 60 Cubic Meter Cold Room
- CBFI® 5 Tons Ice Block Machine for Lagang Tunnel Engineering
- CBFI® 3 Tons Ice Block Machine for Bayu Tunnel Entrance engineering